Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,this is Varun,new to this forum.

can anyone tell me how long does it take to get PCC from Pune.I have Delhi address on my passport.living in Pune since last 1.5 yrs.

I have applied for sub 189.got my invite in 7th Oct'13 .Lodged today for visa.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
16 Posts
It can take upto 1-2 weeks to get PCC. You need to show local address proof for at least one year. Any recognized bank's running statement would work fine. You can take an appointment online and go to Mundhwa PSK. Probably you would have to visit police station and make happy situations.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
diacc fee pay options in india

Thanks kamal for your reply.
I have run in another issue so let me ask that as well :D
The visa fee is 7040 aud. I got no credit card near that amount. Can u please let me know what all options do i have.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks kamal for your reply.
I have run in another issue so let me ask that as well :D
The visa fee is 7040 aud. I got no credit card near that amount. Can u please let me know what all options do i have.
Hi Varun,
I was in a similar fix a few weeks back....
I have done the following and have got a Credit Card for the required amount for VISA fees -
a) Go to Kotak Mahindra Bank/ICICI Bank
b)Open a FD in their branch.
c)Ask for a FD linked Credit Card.(The credit limt for the credit card will be around 80% of the FD value. So you need to open and FD with the respective amount. Egs - If u open an FD of INR 100,000/- you will get a credit limit of around 80,000/-)

Please Note -
for any Forex online payments by Kotak CC, you will be charged a additional conversion fee of around 3.3% of the transaction amount + a service Tax of 12.36% on 3.3% of the on the transaction amount
Similarly, for ICICI CC you will be charged 3.5% + 12.36% on 3.5%

But you will get the Kotak Credit Card after 15-20 days of making an application.
You can enquire with ICICI because some of the members have got their ICICI CC card linke to the FD instantly...

Regards,
kgd87

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for reply

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Kamal