Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

CO has been assigned for my 176 application. Now CO is requesting for Malaysian PCC. I've not front loaded this one as I've worked in this country 10 years back (left malaysia on 6th of April 2002).

At the time of application (18/April/2012), my Malaysian stay was past 10 years so I've not included the PCC. I understand that we need to submit PCC for last 10 years.

What should I do now? Do anybody know what is the timeline for getting Malaysian PCC from abroad.

I highly appreciate your insights into this.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
550 Posts
But how did the CO know that you stayed in Malaysia over 10 years back? I stayed in Singapore over 10 years back but that does not even reflect in the online application because they specifically ask for travel history only for the past 10 years. Did you volunteer information for a period beyond 10 years?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But how did the CO know that you stayed in Malaysia over 10 years back? I stayed in Singapore over 10 years back but that does not even reflect in the online application because they specifically ask for travel history only for the past 10 years. Did you volunteer information for a period beyond 10 years?
Yes I volunteered :), Now I've applied for malaysian PCC and waiting for it.mmmm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, please does any one in here knows how long it will take a foreigner to get Certificate of good conduct or police clearance here in malaysia, pls hlp...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi everyone, please does any one in here knows how long it will take a foreigner to get Certificate of good conduct or police clearance here in malaysia, pls hlp...
It took 4 months for me when I applied from US.

·
Registered
25 Posts
normally it takes 6-8 weeks for the malaysia PCC

16 Posts
Applied for mine on 03/09/2014 online and today it is ready for collection.. :D
Going to the Malaysian High Commission in Sri Lanka tomorrow to get it. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
online link

Hi didula can you pls share the online link here where you applied PCC for malaysia?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts