Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a question regarding my pcc (from UK).

Will it make a difference/problem for CO if my usual country of residence mentioned in my EOI is different to my current address mentioned on pcc certificate?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have a question regarding my pcc (from UK).

Will it make a difference/problem for CO if my usual country of residence mentioned in my EOI is different to my current address mentioned on pcc certificate?
As per my knowledge PCC has no relation with the address.
Its just the verification certificate from the law agencies in your residing country.
If you have stayed in different country for more than 12 months then you need to provide PCC from that country too.
So in this case your PCC must be from your home country and if current residence is > 12 months then from UK too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As per my knowledge PCC has no relation with the address.
Its just the verification certificate from the law agencies in your residing country.
If you have stayed in different country for more than 12 months then you need to provide PCC from that country too.
So in this case your PCC must be from your home country and if current residence is > 12 months then from UK too.
I wish to lodge my application from UAE and I have mentioned UAE as my usual country of residence. But problem is that it will be difficult to provide to UK police my UAE address proofs, hence I wish to provide them my pakistan address for which it will be much easier to provide proofs of.
Now if I provide my pakistan address, it will be mentioned on the certificate but I have mentioned UAE as my usual country of residence. Hence my query....

·
Registered
208 Posts
I wish to lodge my application from UAE and I have mentioned UAE as my usual country of residence. But problem is that it will be difficult to provide to UK police my UAE address proofs, hence I wish to provide them my pakistan address for which it will be much easier to provide proofs of.
Now if I provide my pakistan address, it will be mentioned on the certificate but I have mentioned UAE as my usual country of residence. Hence my query....
Sorry I am sort of confused here.
The Australian visa requires you to provide PCC from all the countries where you have resided for more than 12 months including the country from where you are lodging the visa.
The UK PCC wont need the UAE address proof and vice versa, since how many months are you residing in UK if its greater than 12 months then you need to have the PCC for the UK which usually requires you to give the current address proofs.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I am sort of confused here.
The Australian visa requires you to provide PCC from all the countries where you have resided for more than 12 months including the country from where you are lodging the visa.
The UK PCC wont need the UAE address proof and vice versa, since how many months are you residing in UK if its greater than 12 months then you need to have the PCC for the UK which usually requires you to give the current address proofs.
I am clear about the requirements of police certificate but my query is different.
To apply for UK PCC, two proofs of current address are mandatory to be provided or else one cannot apply. And the current address provided will be mentioned on the certificate. Now issue is if CO sees this address is different than one mentioned on EOI as usual country of residence, will it be any problem/effect on visa application?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi

I have a query regarding pcc.
I am living in Pune, India since last 6 months and before that I was in faridabad, India for 11 months. Before that I lived in Pune for more than 3 years.
My question is how should I proceed with pcc and from which city I should go for pcc. Also, I don't have registered agreement, though I can arrange it but problem is the agreement will have a from date 1 June instead of 1 Jan. Please suggest me what should I do to get pcc.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am clear about the requirements of police certificate but my query is different.
To apply for UK PCC, two proofs of current address are mandatory to be provided or else one cannot apply. And the current address provided will be mentioned on the certificate. Now issue is if CO sees this address is different than one mentioned on EOI as usual country of residence, will it be any problem/effect on visa application?
Well mate usually the address is what is seen in EOI, but since you will be having all the PCC from three countries you can explain the CO the complexity in your case. CO are really considerate and should not be a issue to you.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi

I have a query regarding pcc.
I am living in Pune, India since last 6 months and before that I was in faridabad, India for 11 months. Before that I lived in Pune for more than 3 years.
My question is how should I proceed with pcc and from which city I should go for pcc. Also, I don't have registered agreement, though I can arrange it but problem is the agreement will have a from date 1 June instead of 1 Jan. Please suggest me what should I do to get pcc.
Ok the most easy option for you is use your current passport address if that is of Pune, get the PCC from the same address chances are that you will get the PCC within 2 hours. But if your address is from other city then there will be address verification and then you need all the documents.

note there are things you should consider more info from below post
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...ce-clearance-certificate-173.html#post7097330

1 - 10 of 10 Posts