Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have quick question i.e. my passport was issued in Delhi but now i am permanently living in Gurgaon. So how much time is expected for my PCC clearance???

thanks in advance....

·
Registered
221 Posts
I noticed that most of Indians here in the forum afraid that the 28 days are not enough to issue the PCC and send it out to DIAC, i understand that its risky. However, apply for it and they will give you a paper the proofs that it is "in process" scan this paper and send it out to DIAC which will protect you if you couldn't have the PCC within the 28 days, and keep your case officer uptodate always!

Good Luck,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Mohit,

I agree with steafo.
Dont worry about that, once you apply for PCC in passport office you will get the receipt, just scan that and keep updating CO about your progress thats it.

My case was the same my passport was been issued from Ahmedabad and I stayed in Bangalore (and applied for PCC and duplicate passport from Bangalore) I got it around a month time.

Let me know if you need more details about the same.

regards
Jiggy

Hi All,

I have quick question i.e. my passport was issued in Delhi but now i am permanently living in Gurgaon. So how much time is expected for my PCC clearance???

thanks in advance....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts