Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I get these done before I lodge my application to hurry the process along or should I wait until told to do so?

I'm asking as it could take up to 8 weeks to get a reply from the FBI here in the states.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Can I get these done before I lodge my application to hurry the process along or should I wait until told to do so?

I'm asking as it could take up to 8 weeks to get a reply from the FBI here in the states.
Yes you can front load the Medicals & PCC no issues, especially since ur from a LR country. Are you applying for 175 or 176 ?

If 175, u can first lodge ur application, then apply for medicals / PCC a month or so later , since 175 takes about 5 months to get a CO you have enough time to work on it. But don't delay lodging your 175 application Online for the sake of medicals & PCC, if u have all the other documents go ahead immediately.

·
Registered
76 Posts
movetothesun said:

I applied for 176 for which CO is assigned within a month
I called DIAC to check if I can front load meds and PCC, although I'm from high risk country, they said that I should start the process asap and submit it even before CO is assigned as it will speed up the process

Sent from my XoOm using Expat Forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.