Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have to submit PCC and Medicals within 28 days, Just wanna confirm... These are 28 working days or including weekends?

How will i know the deadline of submission, It was requested on 9th Nov 2009... can anyone please calculate 28 days deadline for me?

I am awaiting for PCC, I am expecting it before 28 days but in any case it is delayed, By what time i have to mention the case to CO?

Amit

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi,

I have to submit PCC and Medicals within 28 days, Just wanna confirm... These are 28 working days or including weekends?

How will i know the deadline of submission, It was requested on 9th Nov 2009... can anyone please calculate 28 days deadline for me?

I am awaiting for PCC, I am expecting it before 28 days but in any case it is delayed, By what time i have to mention the case to CO?

Amit
I think, its 28 days including weekends unless they mention it as 28 working days.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi,

28 days will be up on 7th December and the 28 days includes weekends.

If nearer that time you don't think your PCCs will be here by then, just contact your CO and inform them of the delay.

Dolly

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
when u apply for the PCC, they always give u a acknowledgment slip, just scan it and inform the CO that it might get late and request her to give you some more time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts