Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have applied for Vic SS. It seems it will take atleast 2 months. Hence I am planning to start working on the documents and get those ready like PCC and passport for my 176 Visa etc.

I stayed in UK for 15 months and I got to know that I need to obtain a PCC from UK police and submit the same while applying for 176 Visa.

Could any one of your please guide me as how to obtain a PCC from UK police. It will be of great help to me. Also, please let me know how long it will take to get a PCC from UK?

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards
rajan

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi

I have applied for Vic SS. It seems it will take atleast 2 months. Hence I am planning to start working on the documents and get those ready like PCC and passport for my 176 Visa etc.

I stayed in UK for 15 months and I got to know that I need to obtain a PCC from UK police and submit the same while applying for 176 Visa.

Could any one of your please guide me as how to obtain a PCC from UK police. It will be of great help to me. Also, please let me know how long it will take to get a PCC from UK?

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards
rajan
Here you go buddy... Below is the link you are looking for. :)

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Good luck!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am in UK for more than 1 year and my wife will complete a year in April 2013. I have just embarked on process and hopefully will be submitting documents for skill assessment in March. My wife would be principal applicant. Can we go for PCC now as this is required to be submitted later? I may come back to India in April but I am not sure so wanted to complete this now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.