Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well getting PCC from Pakistan is also a mess...i spend whole 2 summer days wandering from 1 office to another and even the same office 4 times a day...
had to weight on a bench 1 whole day to get it finaly signed from DPO .As physical apprance was mandatory.

and if i had a wish to get this signed i would prefer the winter season. coz summer really hottttt

·
Registered
189 Posts
from which city? can you give a step by step process please :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
gillofrompk said:
Well getting PCC from Pakistan is also a mess...i spend whole 2 summer days wandering from 1 office to another and even the same office 4 times a day...
had to weight on a bench 1 whole day to get it finaly signed from DPO .As physical apprance was mandatory.

and if i had a wish to get this signed i would prefer the winter season. coz summer really hottttt
Oh dear! I hope it doesn't happen to me as I would be getting my PCC in coming months. How much they charged for that? And how many days it took in total? Plus any other info shared here will be appreciated.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well for all pakis i hope this wud be same but details may vary a little from city 2 city.
i did mine from Sargodha...

herz how...

1) obtained the PCC forms and some other formats from Zila Kachehri (Spent 250 on them as they were signed by OAT comissioner)

2) Now went to Security brach and they marked Police station

3) went to marked police station and had signed the forms from SHO police station.

4) Went to DSP city circle. he signed.

5) Went again to Security brach office.. where they checked original passport and NIC
i had to appear before SP ...i waited for 5 hours as i remember and when at the time i was supposed to appear.. they said u have grown shave...so asked be me to shave..i did it in half an hour and then was waited another 1 hour before i appeard to SP of the district. And Finaly PCC was signed....

·
Registered
189 Posts
I hope its same in Lahore as well....btw seems quite hectic :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
DJ Lahore is easy, you dont have to roam around different offices, go to sec branch and they would do the rest and its Free. Takes 8 days.

·
Registered
189 Posts
have you done it urself?

where is sec branch in lhr?

·
Registered
278 Posts
have you done it urself?

where is sec branch in lhr?
Go to Kutcheri, where Licence branch is located, get forms from there, fill them up, attach CNIC 2 copies, Passport 1 Copy and 3 recent Pictures. Submit them in sec branch and they will give you date to collect on the receipt, approx 8 days.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go to Kutcheri, where Licence branch is located, get forms from there, fill them up, attach CNIC 2 copies, Passport 1 Copy and 3 recent Pictures. Submit them in sec branch and they will give you date to collect on the receipt, approx 8 days.
Heard the same that lhr is easy in this regard.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Address on my passport is different from my current residential address...can somebody please guide me from which city should I get my PCC done...current city on city on Passport...

with regards

·
Registered
270 Posts
Address on my passport is different from my current residential address...can somebody please guide me from which city should I get my PCC done...current city on city on Passport...

with regards
It doesn't matter really because you are required to submit PCC on country basis and NOT on city basis. So any of these two city's PCC will be fine but I would suggest you to take PCC from the city where you are currently residing. It's easier option for you rather than going to different city to get the PCC.

I hope it helps.

·
Registered
72 Posts
thanks for the reply dude....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just a smal stupid question fellas; what is PCC?

·
Registered
72 Posts
hello,

I am curious does it possible that someone else apply for my pcc since i am out of country.
Also guys who process pcc from Islamabad/Pakistan please enlist procedure.

Thanks/oz

·
Registered
72 Posts
Guys i got the PCC today...but city name is also mentioned on it...was wondering if it is national format or they gave me wrong document?

please note city on my passport is different from my current city and PCC is from my passport's city

·
Registered
270 Posts
Guys i got the PCC today...but city name is also mentioned on it...was wondering if it is national format or they gave me wrong document?

please note city on my passport is different from my current city and PCC is from my passport's city

One Question: How much did you pay for the PCC and how long it took?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts