Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a query regarding PCC. I have gone through multiple posts to know about the different experiences that people underwent in Bangalore. However, some doubts still linger on my mind.

My wife's and my permanent address are not of Bangalore. Our residential address for more than a year has been Bangalore. Neither of our passports have our names mentioned in spouse section. Just want your suggestion on the best possible approach to resolve address proof issue. We have the following address proofs:

My Address Proof - Bangalore:
1. Gas connection (11 months)
2. Vodafone Postpaid (More than a year)
3. HDFC Bank Statement (More than a year). Will apply for passbook.
4. Notarized Rental Agreement (More than a year)
5. Aadhar Card - Planning to change the address to Bangalore address
6. Employer Letter - Working in non-India listed MNC.

My Wife's Address Proof - Bangalore:
1. Airtel Landline Bill (5 months)
2. Axis and ICICI Bank statements (More than a year). Will apply for passbook.
3. Aadhar Card - Planning to change the address to Bangalore address
4. Employer Letter - Working in non-India listed MNC.

Since I have a gas connection on my name, I am assuming, I do not need any other address proof (though I will carry the others)

Would someone suggest if my wife's address proofs will be accepted, especially private bank statements / passbook ?

Cheers.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello All,

I have a query regarding PCC. I have gone through multiple posts to know about the different experiences that people underwent in Bangalore. However, some doubts still linger on my mind.

My wife's and my permanent address are not of Bangalore. Our residential address for more than a year has been Bangalore. Neither of our passports have our names mentioned in spouse section. Just want your suggestion on the best possible approach to resolve address proof issue. We have the following address proofs:

My Address Proof - Bangalore:
1. Gas connection (11 months)
2. Vodafone Postpaid (More than a year)
3. HDFC Bank Statement (More than a year). Will apply for passbook.
4. Notarized Rental Agreement (More than a year)
5. Aadhar Card - Planning to change the address to Bangalore address
6. Employer Letter - Working in non-India listed MNC.

My Wife's Address Proof - Bangalore:
1. Airtel Landline Bill (5 months)
2. Axis and ICICI Bank statements (More than a year). Will apply for passbook.
3. Aadhar Card - Planning to change the address to Bangalore address
4. Employer Letter - Working in non-India listed MNC.

Since I have a gas connection on my name, I am assuming, I do not need any other address proof (though I will carry the others)

Would someone suggest if my wife's address proofs will be accepted, especially private bank statements / passbook ?

Cheers.
I'll tell you my situation:

Both my address and my wife's address are different in passport, its permanent address and not present address.
Both of our names are not mentioned in each others passports

Sounds familiar.

Here is how I went to Bellandur PSK.

Took AXIS bank statements for me online for past 1 year, with Passbook statement for past 6 months.
Took HDFC bank statements for my wife online for past 1 year, with Passbook statement for past 6 months.

Postpaid connection bills for Airtel for me and Vodafone for my wife...

Thats all required.. take Marriage certificate also

Other documents that you have mentioned take them also, but dont change anything only for PCC purposes

One more thing: since each of your names are not mentioned in each other's passport, you will get PCC for single only. Dont worry as this will not affect in any way, because when you receive the PCC it will be mentioned as You Son of Father name and for her it would be Her Daughter of Father name,,, instead of You Husband of Your wife and vice versa

There will be no mentioning of your marital status anywhere and this will not affect in any way

1 - 2 of 2 Posts