Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever achieved this mammoth task ?

I checked with local Indonesian Embassy, VFSGlobal, everything possible. Everyone says the same thing - "We cant help, go to jakarta" and this add -

Badan Intelijen KeamananMabes Polri
Building D, Room 1013
Jln Trunojoyo No 3
Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan
12110INDONESIA

Telephone
021 7218270
021 7398181 << Does not work

Website
http://www.metro.polri.go.id/ << Does not work

Now this website does not work and also I cant travel to Indonesia. What is the way around ? Can I do a statutory Declaration ?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Has anyone ever achieved this mammoth task ?

I checked with local Indonesian Embassy, VFSGlobal, everything possible. Everyone says the same thing - "We cant help, go to jakarta" and this add -

Badan Intelijen KeamananMabes Polri
Building D, Room 1013
Jln Trunojoyo No 3
Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan
12110INDONESIA

Telephone
021 7218270
021 7398181 << Does not work

Website
http://www.metro.polri.go.id/ << Does not work

Now this website does not work and also I cant travel to Indonesia. What is the way around ? Can I do a statutory Declaration ?
It's not a mammoth task actually. The process is quite simple and very fast :)

You have to go to KAPOLDA near SCBD in Jakarta (not KAPOLRES/KAPOLSEK) because this PCC is for migration purpose. You have to bring several documents and get your fingerprinted, and in half hour you will get your PCC out. I believe you can also do it online now..

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks, but what if somebody has stayed in Jakarta 10 years back and dont carry the documents anymore.

Is there any around ?
Do you need PCC for a place you stayed 10 years ago?

I know they only need my address to check my police record. I'm not sure for foreigners, maybe they can waive some documents for you, considering you have left many years ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, i have submitted my 309 visa application on 22 january 2017 in jakarta. But till now i havent got any email from immigration. Is this normal guys? Its been processing almost 6 months. Any help would be appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts