Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am quite new to this forum.. In fact I joined in today only. ;)
But I am quite familiar with the expat forum as I have been reading and collecting information for a long time. Thank you to each and everyone who is here to help the needy :)

Ok now the question.. I have lodged my Visa and got my medical done.. CO has not been assigned as yet. I wanted to check if I can get the PCC done before the CO is assigned and what is the procedure? I am asking this question because someone told me that PCC can be done once the CO is assigned and he releases a letter. Kindly help as I want to upload all the documents before the CO is assigned so that he/she can get all the documents well in time and no time is wasted.. :clock:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Hi All,

I am quite new to this forum.. In fact I joined in today only. ;)
But I am quite familiar with the expat forum as I have been reading and collecting information for a long time. Thank you to each and everyone who is here to help the needy :)

Ok now the question.. I have lodged my Visa and got my medical done.. CO has not been assigned as yet. I wanted to check if I can get the PCC done before the CO is assigned and what is the procedure? I am asking this question because someone told me that PCC can be done once the CO is assigned and he releases a letter. Kindly help as I want to upload all the documents before the CO is assigned so that he/she can get all the documents well in time and no time is wasted.. :clock:
You can definitely do it before CO asks, it is actually highly recommended.
But I don't know the process for India citizens.
So I'll let someone else answer about the procedure :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.