Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am an Australian PR 189 aspirant who has lodged his visa application at 65 points on June 12th under the job code 263111. Current Visa date of effect for my occupation is 21st Feb 2017. Hope to get an invitation soon. My question is, would it be possible to carry out the PCC and Medical tests before getting an invitation. I don't want to waste time on these things when I get an invitation. Someone, please help me. I am indian

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi, I am an Australian PR 189 aspirant who has lodged his visa application at 65 points on June 12th under the job code 263111. Current Visa date of effect for my occupation is 21st Feb 2017. Hope to get an invitation soon. My question is, would it be possible to carry out the PCC and Medical tests before getting an invitation. I don't want to waste time on these things when I get an invitation. Someone, please help me. I am indian
Yes you can take Medicals and PCC before invitation. I did. Please look at my signature.

However I recommend you to only do it, if you can see yourself getting invited within next or next to coming round

All the best :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yes you can take Medicals and PCC before invitation. I did. Please look at my signature.

However I recommend you to only do it, if you can see yourself getting invited within next or next to coming round

It seems that OP was already invited. If is the case I wouldn't recommend make the medicals until case officer contact.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts

By the way, I did it before get invited too. I saved several months of wait because I received direct grant thanks to that.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It seems that OP was already invited. If is the case I wouldn't recommend make the medicals until case officer contact.

Apologies but I am trying to understand this.

I filed my EOI today with 70 points under 261313 and expecting that I will get the invite tomorrow (hoping).

For PCC, I have taken an appointment for 11th and I am expecting that it will get completed in 2 / 3 weeks after that.

For Medical, I will take an appointment by this week.

Considering that I will be done with both PCC and Medicals in next 3 / 4 weeks, should I wait to lodge the VISA till that time?

OR

Shall i lodge the Visa? and then wait for the CO.

Can u please elaborate - in which scenario medicals etc are not recommended until CO contact?

Many thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
Apologies but I am trying to understand this.

I filed my EOI today with 70 points under 261313 and expecting that I will get the invite tomorrow (hoping).

For PCC, I have taken an appointment for 11th and I am expecting that it will get completed in 2 / 3 weeks after that.

For Medical, I will take an appointment by this week.

Considering that I will be done with both PCC and Medicals in next 3 / 4 weeks, should I wait to lodge the VISA till that time?

OR

Shall i lodge the Visa? and then wait for the CO.

Can u please elaborate - in which scenario medicals etc are not recommended until CO contact?

Many thanks
When to arrange my health examinations:

- I have already lodged my Australian visa application

You will be advised by email or by your case officer what health examinations you need to do (if any). You will then be requested to complete these examinations within a certain time period. Please wait until your visa case officer contacts you, do not use the*My Health Declarations*service if you have already lodged a visa application. It will delay processing of your visa application.

Note:*To minimise processing delays, you should complete your required health examinations as soon as possible after your case officer has advised you to do so.

- I have not yet lodged my Australian visa application

If you are in Australia, or one of the countries where 100 per cent electronic health processing arrangements apply, you can only complete your*

before lodging your visa application in these locations if you:

hold a current valid passport, andfirst use our*My Health Declarations*service to obtain a health identifier (HAP ID).

Everything is on this website.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa...th-requirement/arranging-a-health-examination

If you really want to migrate I assume that you are informed!!. Have you ever read the migration site of the Australian government?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts