Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I m from Hyderabad,India.Can anyone please tell me from where and how to get PCC and Medicals done i.e., the process involved?:confused:..and what would be the costs for both individually?..thanks!.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Reactions: bravokal

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks vamshi!.Now can you guide me on what I am supposed to do after registering here?..
and also can you guide me with medicals ??..like what kind of tests that will be undertaken and how much will they cost me in total?..thanks again!
You need to register to the site for passport services in India and then apply for a PCC. You need to fill in the online PCC application form and then take a printout and take it to the nearest Passport Seva Kendra. They will accept your application and if you are staying in the same place which is mentioned in the Passport and if your passport is issued from the same city where you are applying for the PCC then you should get the PCC certificate at the earliest (probably in 1 day). Otherwise, it will go to your nearest police station where it can take upto 15 days to get the certificate.

For medicals, you should check on the list of authorised centers through the link below - https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm

the cost will vary depending on the country. In India, its around INR 3600 per person

·
Registered
205 Posts
You need to register to the site for passport services in India and then apply for a PCC. You need to fill in the online PCC application form and then take a printout and take it to the nearest Passport Seva Kendra. They will accept your application and if you are staying in the same place which is mentioned in the Passport and if your passport is issued from the same city where you are applying for the PCC then you should get the PCC certificate at the earliest (probably in 1 day). Otherwise, it will go to your nearest police station where it can take upto 15 days to get the certificate.

For medicals, you should check on the list of authorised centers through the link below - https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/arranging-health-exam.htm

the cost will vary depending on the country. In India, its around INR 3600 per person
Ok ..but what kind of tests would be carried out in the medicals(blood,urine,HIV,TB, and?)??..and I read somewhere that the medical costs could go up to INR 6000 per head..have you done your medicals?..thanks! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, from your post i see the time line for your process as

" ACS Applied - 16th Aug 13 | ACS Assessment Received - 9th Dec 13 | EOI Filed - 10th Dec 13 | Invite - 16th Dec 2013 | Application - 17th Jan 2014 | CO 10th Feb 2014 | Grant 14th Feb 2014"

can you tell me the procedure you followed between the application lodgement date and the grant along with aprox dates ( dates for pcc, afp and medical examination)??? I submited my application on the 30th july, uploaded pcc/afp clearence on the 16th Aug and am waiting to hear further.

Kindly assist.

Thanks and regards

Sunil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts