Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello please can anyone help me with an issue I have.

So basically I started working a second part time job where my gross pay is 500 pound. I got taxed at 20% ( br emergency tax code) in the first month therfore my net pay was 400 pound this amount my employer put into my bank account.

In my second month of pay my employer put in 400 pound again into my bank account, but on the same day he put in an additional £39. Both these amount are recorderd on my bank account with the employer company name but as two separate transactions.

The reasons being for this is my employer said there has been a change in my tax code so I am entitled to the additional £39 pound. MY payslip for the second month show a net payment of £439. MY employer said that my new net wage will be 439 if no further changes to tax.. MY gross will remain the same as £500

I am so worried about the fact that he first put in 400 pound into my account but a few hrs later he put in 39 pound to = £439 net pay ( as shown in my second month payslip).

MY main concern is that for my second month bank statement it will show two payments from my employer as he dident put in £439 in one transaction.

And also will this mean that my bank statement will not match my payslip?? As the net amount is shown in two payments.

I am so worried my case will get refused over this?. Please can someone help me out. Thanks for taking time to read this

Layla.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Nothing to worry about. Just attach a spreadsheet showing which bank entries correspond to each payslip.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nothing to worry about. Just attach a spreadsheet showing which bank entries correspond to each payslip.
I have a similar issue on my husband's payslip that's why we were talking of postponing my application for another 6months. We are just waiting for his July payslip which is over £1550 - which is the base amount to get £18600.

My husband's payslip for June has a bit of misappropriation, He was paid £1508, for all the hours he worked for a month. Due to some system update, they weren't able to add his commission of £150. He has all the paper trail of the amount supposed to be added for June salary but the company will add this up for his July salary.

Now, we were left with no choice but to postpone my application as they might use £1508 as the basis of their calculation which is alarming as it is below the £1550 pcm target that will eventually be the reason for visa denial.

If we can ask his company to justify this issue, can we still proceed with my application? Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Gee&Jay

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi... I think maby you can supply a letter to explain this from your employer

With my situation however i have two jobs one (main job) which is non - salaried ( they don't take the lowest month but they add up the amount and find an 'average'. ) this should equal around 15000.

In my second job which is salaried I get £500 gross a month. This will remain the same throughout all my payslips as it's salaried and my gross earning for this should be 6000 a year .

The discepensie that has occurred is in my salaried job, my net has changed due to tax code change.
And my employer deposited my net amount into my account in two separate transactions in that same month/ same day , due to the change to match my payslip net of £439 for that month.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joppa can you please explain how I should go about this... is this something I should request from my employer accountant or can I do this myself on excel? Will a letter from my employer suffice instead of a spreadsheet.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
You can do it yourself, preferably stamped by your employer, or if they don't mind, ask them to prepare an explanation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.