Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

we use an electronic portal for our payslips and P60, the payroll manager will stamp and sign all the payslips and P60 i ask for. do i still have to get a letter confirming their authenticity ?

if yes, could have a look at this example and let me know if it is ok. these are 6 months worth of payslips.

also, will i have to produce the same letter for the P60.

Thanks for your help in advance

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
To whom it may concern

RE: (name surname)

I am writing to confirm the authenticity of the following Payslips issued to Mr (name surname) from (company name). (company name) uses an electronic Payslip portal.

Day Month Year - Gross Pay

15 August 2017 - xxxx.xx

15 September 2017 - xxxx.xx

15 October 2017 - xxxx.xx

15 November 2017 - xxxx.xx

15 December 2017 - xxxx.xx

15 January 2018 - xxxx.xx

15 February 2018 - xxxx.xx

This information is given in strict confidence with no liability to either the writer or the firm.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

·
Registered
528 Posts
It could even be addressed to you, doesnt have to be to whom it concerns. As long as it confirms the 6 payslips (include their process date thats on payslip) are genuine. Get the letter in company headed paper.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It could even be addressed to you, doesnt have to be to whom it concerns. As long as it confirms the 6 payslips (include their process date thats on payslip) are genuine. Get the letter in company headed paper.
Thank you.

Do you think i should get another one written for the P60 or just added it to this letter ?

Thank you

·
Registered
528 Posts
How can you have a new P60 is you have only worked 6 months?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.