Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a quick question regarding my pension contributions and my pay slips.

We are submitting six payslips from March to August inclusive for our FLR-M application next week. My pension contributions increased in July so my payslips from July to August have a different NET pay (after tax, student loan and pension) than previously. My GROSS total pay is unchanged and is the same down to the penny on each payslip from April to August (March is different as it is a pre pay rise salary and this is the one I've recorded on the form).

Do I need to make note of this change in pension contributions in a note or on the application form, or is this fine as my monthly pay before tax is the same?

Thanks all.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
No. They only look at your gross pay. The employment letter should clarify your pay rise from April.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joppa.

Yes, my employment letter states "current gross salary is x and has been in place since 1st April 2017, prior to this her gross salary was y (January to March 2017). I also have the letter I got from HR in April confirming my salary increase.

Thanks for the clarification re: the pension contributions. Wasn't sure how important it would be as they will calculate using my March gross pay anyway since it's the lowest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.