Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am a bit worried about something as I am applying for cat A 6 months payslips and have a question. I have 2 jobs 1 full time and 1 part time. I have been consistent in my job with the payslips but this month I have had to take 2 sick leaves unpaid as I wasnt feeling well. My gross amount will be less on this month's pay slip which I am concerned about as they will use the lowest payslip to calculate my annual gross. However, I worked overtime in my other part time job for this month and my salary slip from the other employer will be higher to hopefully compensate the loss for my 2 days sick. - my question is if they use the lowest salary slip which will be for this month, will they also take into account my salary slip for the other employment in the same month which I was paid more or will they use the lowest salary from that employment too?

Please could someone help and advise as I am confused.

Many thanks x

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
Hi Princess86, I would suggest (unofficially of course!) having your employer or HR representative acknowledge any unpaid sick leave you've taken in this period, preferably in the letter of employment.

If you're paid hourly, the salary requirement is met by an average of your payslip totals over the period for which you are submitting evidence (6 months), not by the single lowest payslip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.