Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Again

I have received my octobers pay and it seems i have been overpaid by £130. I am now worried that this £130 will be deducted from my novembers pay which will take me below the financial threshold. My gross 4 weekly pay equals to £1304, but i have been paid gross £1434. If they deduct this amount from novembers pay, my payslip will show gross £1174. If I get my employer to write a letter expalining the overpayment will that be ok, or is their any alternative?

thank you

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi Again

I have received my octobers pay and it seems i have been overpaid by £130. I am now worried that this £130 will be deducted from my novembers pay which will take me below the financial threshold. My gross 4 weekly pay equals to £1304, but i have been paid gross £1434. If they deduct this amount from novembers pay, my payslip will show gross £1174. If I get my employer to write a letter expalining the overpayment will that be ok, or is their any alternative?

thank you
Get the employer to write a letter explaining what has happened and you should be fine. Make sure he/she hand signs the document too! The letter should have the company letterhead and all the details on there.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Thank you Javed for your response, i appreciate it:)
No problem :) Just get whoever does the payroll to write a letter and that should be it. :)

Good luck with the application.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what if my employer doesnt provide me with this letter? I work for asda so it is difficult getting that sort of info because its all done through tier head office

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.