Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So my pay from June was very different. I received my payslip as normal however when I got paid, I was 20p short but this was paid in to my bank straight away so this added up to the amount of pay which is on my payslip aswell. I was just wondering would this be be a problem when I submit my 6 Bank Statements? Do I need to provide anything in writing for this? Will the home officer question this?

I get paid at the end of the month so for July I was not paid until the 2 August. Is this a problem at all?

Also, I am aware that my Bank statements cannot be more than 28 days but what about other supporting documents such as housing inspection report, contract and letter of employment, P60, Council tax, Rent Statement etc?

If someone could advise urgently that would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you,
Noor

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
#1 Just add a short cover letter about 20p. No problems about being paid in August.
#2 Latest bank statement and payslip must be no older than 28 days. Also employment letter should be within 28 days. Other documents should be up to date.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#1 Just add a short cover letter about 20p. No problems about being paid in August.
#2 Latest bank statement and payslip must be no older than 28 days. Also employment letter should be within 28 days. Other documents should be up to date.
Thank you so much for your reply Joppa! When you say up to date, is there any limit to this? Thank you

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
No limit, but don't submit a report a year old, for example.
Yes, possibly as there is no discretion over financial requirement.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Would they really question a 20p discrepancy in pay?
That's more than enough reason for them to jump over it like a rash, make sure everything is covered and don't give the person that's checking the application any reason to question the application or delay it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi I had a similar thing happen
But it was 37 pound short cuz I had a tax code changed my employer put it in straight away on the same dag to reflect the same pay on my paylsip

I was told it shudent be a problem i will tell my employer to mention it on the letter confirming my employment

Layla

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you so much for your advice all :)

However, i feel like i have another problem. Ive noticed in my first payslip there was no tax deducted apart from my national insurance. Do you think this is a problem at all?

Thank you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, as tax is usually adjusted in later payslips.

Thank youuuuu Joppa
Hi Joppa, sorry could i quickly ask for your advice please. I started my employment in October with a starting salary of £16k. However, I received a pay rise in March exceding the financial threshold. Do you reckon i should provide a letter to state this? As i will be providing my p60 it will show i was earning less before march?

Thank you so much, your advice is much appreciated in this rough time.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Well, if you are applying for a visa now, you must get a new employment letter (dated within 28 days) which should state your pay rise.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, if you are applying for a visa now, you must get a new employment letter (dated within 28 days) which should state your pay rise.

Ill make sure it mentions this in the letter of employment. Thank you once again Joppa :) God bless u

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.