Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

Hope to have you fine.
I have got the ITA for Independent Skill Visa 189.
Now I have to lodge the Application.
I would like to know How can I pay the amount from Pakistan, as neither my credit card nor Debit card has this much of limit to pay the fees Completly for all the Applicants.

Any Advice in this regard.??? Keeping in Mind I am paying from Pakistan and through an Agent.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi Expats,

Hope to have you fine.
I have got the ITA for Independent Skill Visa 189.
Now I have to lodge the Application.
I would like to know How can I pay the amount from Pakistan, as neither my credit card nor Debit card has this much of limit to pay the fees Completly for all the Applicants.

Any Advice in this regard.??? Keeping in Mind I am paying from Pakistan and through an Agent.
I think irrespective of country you can get Forex card from where you have bank account. Also if you are applying through agent wont the agent be doing this ? and all you need is to pay him/her the money? Just curious

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think irrespective of country you can get Forex card from where you have bank account. Also if you are applying through agent wont the agent be doing this ? and all you need is to pay him/her the money? Just curious
Thanks, Anamica for your concern :). Actually, in Pakistan Government doesn't Allow Forex sort of transaction and 85 percent not even aware of this FOREX... So I cannot get the FOREX Card.

Regarding My Agent: Ahhhhh.... :faint: No Comments for my agent.

Do let me know if you find any solution. I am also sorting out someone there for me.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thanks, Anamica for your concern :). Actually, in Pakistan Government doesn't Allow Forex sort of transaction and 85 percent not even aware of this FOREX... So I cannot get the FOREX Card.

Regarding My Agent: Ahhhhh.... :faint: No Comments for my agent.

Do let me know if you find any solution. I am also sorting out someone there for me.
I read through some threads and found that there are other means available like loading your credit card with all money and using it, using Paypal, virtual credit cards and similar

I have used a service known as Entropay,(Not for paying VISA fee but general purposes), who is good Virtual Credit Card seller. The limit for the card is 3000US Dollar. But this limit increases once you add more funding to it. You can create a free account with them and ask them whether they can increase the limit

Also please look into Paypal

All the best :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read through some threads and found that there are other means available like loading your credit card with all money and using it, using Paypal, virtual credit cards and similar

I have used a service known as Entropay,(Not for paying VISA fee but general purposes), who is good Virtual Credit Card seller. The limit for the card is 3000US Dollar. But this limit increases once you add more funding to it. You can create a free account with them and ask them whether they can increase the limit

Also please look into Paypal

All the best :)
Thank Anamica, for your help.
I think Entropay will perhaps work.
Let me check it.

Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts