Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have paid the required online application fee (AUD $810) for Full Skill Assessment by bank draft on 07/09/2016 & uploaded all the documents online. I am applying from outside Australia. I have also mailed them the colour scan copy of my bank draft. But my account still shows "awaiting payment".

In reply of my mail to Vetassess, they said:

"In order for any updates to be done the scan copy of your bank draft is not enough.
We need to physically have the bank draft here with us in order to receipt the payment of your assessment, once that is done I will then be able to update your payment status.
Until then I remain waiting to receive your bank draft in the mail. I will let you know once we have received it."

Now what should i do ?? i submitted my online application on 04/09/16.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
I have paid the required online application fee (AUD $810) for Full Skill Assessment by bank draft on 07/09/2016 & uploaded all the documents online. I am applying from outside Australia. I have also mailed them the colour scan copy of my bank draft. But my account still shows "awaiting payment".

In reply of my mail to Vetassess, they said:

"In order for any updates to be done the scan copy of your bank draft is not enough.
We need to physically have the bank draft here with us in order to receipt the payment of your assessment, once that is done I will then be able to update your payment status.
Until then I remain waiting to receive your bank draft in the mail. I will let you know once we have received it."

Now what should i do ?? i submitted my online application on 04/09/16.
They won't process till the draft is received AND cleared by their bank as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,
Need your expert advice. I am from India and want to know how can i make vetassess payment of 880$. Option 1 : Should i use my regular credit card to pay the fees(which will also cost me currency conversion fees) ?
Option 2 : Should/Can i purchase a forex card, load it with AUD 890$ and make the payment ?

Please assist as I dont even know whether the 2nd option is allowed or not.

regards,
Roshan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts