1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Hoping someone can help please

I get paid on the 15th of every month for the whole month,

If I get paid 15th September for whole month of September and applied on 19th September with recent wage slip and bank statements showing money going in.
Would that be an issue??

Not sure of the wording when they say you should proof payment for the 6 months 'period' before application because the payment I receive on the 15th but is for the whole month period.

Please advice, thanks in advance??

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
You need to show proof of employment/payment for six full months. That means if you are paid monthly, regardless of when you are paid, you will provide 6 payslips, plus bank statements (or partial transaction histories) showing each deposit. So the fact that you're paid mid-month doesn't matter, to be paid on 15th September and apply on 19th September is fine as long as you can provide a bank statement or partial-month transaction history which shows the last deposit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You need to show proof of employment/payment for six full months. That means if you are paid monthly, regardless of when you are paid, you will provide 6 payslips, plus bank statements (or partial transaction histories) showing each deposit. So the fact that you're paid mid-month doesn't matter, to be paid on 15th September and apply on 19th September is fine as long as you can provide a bank statement or partial-month transaction history which shows the last deposit.
Thank You Octopus,

Can you explain, what you mean by 'partial-month transaction' please

Thanks

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
If, by the time you are going to submit your application, you haven't received a full bank statement yet covering your last payslip, you can request a transaction history from your bank for that month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts