Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The $ 2920 that DIAC charges...Is there anything else that we pay on top of this (like any percentage of taxes)

·
Registered
278 Posts
No. Only if ur spouse doesnot provide evidence of min. requirement of English, u have to pay additional $AUS 4110.

·
Registered
209 Posts
And what if I m single ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks Labeeb..a bit offtopic but, do we need to have birth certificate or a scanned copy of passport is ok for the age proof...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Chin2 Then the whole world is yours, :p. U dont have to pay or worry about this burden. :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mags : Birth Certificates are required in Visa process, of All Primary and Secondary Applicants.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
No taxes or extra charges...
$2920 is the final amount...

The $ 2920 that DIAC charges...Is there anything else that we pay on top of this (like any percentage of taxes)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Go to your nearest council, submit atttested papers and it must not take more than 4-5 days. It would be treated as late entry. This is the system we have in Pak.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go to your nearest council, submit atttested papers and it must not take more than 4-5 days. It would be treated as late entry. This is the system we have in Pak.
I went today to the Union Council and got my BC in Urdu..I think I will have to translate it and then notarize it? Another thing the C Crad that i used for payments to Engg Au has a limit of arnd 1000 AUD...I cant use it to pay DIAC 2960..Is there some other way round

·
Registered
278 Posts
Magz If u r in Pak. the BC is written in both languages now a days. For Credit Card, u may request some one or deposit the remaining amount in the card in advance and use it, but before doing that, must consult with that Bank whose Credit Card u r using. Sometimes they dont allow.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@ Labeeb,

Got the one yesterday which is in both english and urdu...NADRA wali :)

Thanks

Magz If u r in Pak. the BC is written in both languages now a days. For Credit Card, u may request some one or deposit the remaining amount in the card in advance and use it, but before doing that, must consult with that Bank whose Credit Card u r using. Sometimes they dont allow.

·
Registered
278 Posts
My pleasure :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.