Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I believe once we pay online using card, then we will get further links for uploading documents.

In case we dont want to pay using Credit card, what are other options

Can we make an international DD payable to DIAC and courier them ? Has any one payed using this method?

If yes how after how many days we get link for uploading documents.

G

·
You have to pay with a credit card, there is no way to pay by any other means if making an online application.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. So once we pay online by credit card, will be get the link for uploading the documents immediately or will it take a couple of days. Usually after how much time we will be able to upload the documents

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks for your reply. So once we pay online by credit card, will be get the link for uploading the documents immediately or will it take a couple of days. Usually after how much time we will be able to upload the documents
I got an automated mail to upload the docs exactly after 24 hr of lodging application

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got an automated mail to upload the docs exactly after 24 hr of lodging application
Ok Thanks. Do you think it would be safe to check with the bank for some sort of prior approval because it would be such a big transaction.

Iam not sure but just to be on the safe side of not having the transaction declined by the bank. What you think

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ok Thanks. Do you think it would be safe to check with the bank for some sort of prior approval because it would be such a big transaction.

I am not sure but just to be on the safe side of not having the transaction declined by the bank. What you think
I used my friend's credit card here in India which has credit limit more that required. So there was no need of any such intimations to bank. If you have lesser credit limit and have asked the bank specifically to grant this transaction then it makes sense to inform them else no need I think

Reactions: mimran

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
try asking the banks but they will not allow you to do such a one time transaction...i tried in vain (HDFC bank)...
i was ready to deposit the money in the credit card account before doing this online transaction but they didnt allow it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
try asking the banks but they will not allow you to do such a one time transaction...i tried in vain (HDFC bank)...
i was ready to deposit the money in the credit card account before doing this online transaction but they didnt allow it.
LIG, thanks for your reply. I have got the desired limit in my credit card, so in this case we wont need to ask from the bank for approval as its a big transaction. Hope there will be no problem and I can straight away pay online by using credit card . Right ?

As you are saying they are not allowing one time transaction, so did you have the desired limit or you were slight short of the required fees to be payed. What alternative you took in case bank did not gave you permission for such big transaction.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
My friend in Australia paid via his credit card..
and yes its a regular online credit card transaction..
Good Luck..

LIG, thanks for your reply. I have got the desired limit in my credit card, so in this case we wont need to ask from the bank for approval as its a big transaction. Hope there will be no problem and I can straight away pay online by using credit card . Right ?

As you are saying they are not allowing one time transaction, so did you have the desired limit or you were slight short of the required fees to be payed. What alternative you took in case bank did not gave you permission for such big transaction.

Reactions: mimran

·
Registered
19 Posts
As long as your credit card has decent limit, there is no approval from bank is needed.
Just go and make the payment, its safe,secure and hassle free.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a credit card limit which is not enough for payment, and my bank won't increase the limit or allow to add additional needed amount.

Can someone give me some advice on how to pay the application?

Visa 189, got invitation on 1 November.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thank you for your reply.

No, my friends are all in the same bank that doesn't allow adding to your credit card limit.

I can't believe that after a year and a half of collecting documents, skill assessment, Ielts, finally invitation, getting the money....and I cannot pay the application...this is someone's bad idea of a joke...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I have a card of that limit, however I would just like to know if it supports multiple transaction..

Like I have AUD 2K limit in one card and other has 2.5K..

When I went to College, I paid my Tuition online with 3 cards..

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a credit card limit which is not enough for payment, and my bank won't increase the limit or allow to add additional needed amount.

Can someone give me some advice on how to pay the application?

Visa 189, got invitation on 1 November.
Hi paralax - just thought I'd share what i did. I got in touch with a local travel agent who i was aware handled large corporate accounts and i guessed probably had a large credit margin and transaction margin on his card. The agent used his card on my behalf (transaction was carried out at his office premises). Apart from the eVisa fee amount, I also had to pay him the the transaction fees that was charged to his card by the bank once his card statement got generated. It helped that i knew this agent quite well and knew him as a trustworthy and honest chap. You could probably see if your company's travel agent can help you with this on an individual basis.

Reactions: paralax

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi paralax - just thought I'd share what i did. I got in touch with a local travel agent who i was aware handled large corporate accounts and i guessed probably had a large credit margin and transaction margin on his card. The agent used his card on my behalf (transaction was carried out at his office premises). Apart from the eVisa fee amount, I also had to pay him the the transaction fees that was charged to his card by the bank once his card statement got generated. It helped that i knew this agent quite well and knew him as a trustworthy and honest chap. You could probably see if your company's travel agent can help you with this on an individual basis.
Thank you very much for sharing.

I am looking for a solution and i hope that i will manage to solve this problem.

I just can't believe that after year and a half trying to get a visa i have a problem at the very end...i hope that everything will be fine.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.