Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, does anyone pay ENEL online with a UK credit card,reading previous posts,some say they do and some say they cant...bit confusing....

just looking to avoid transfer fees with each bill,as im a non resident,based in the UK,i dont have an italian bank account as they cost alot...and i dont have an italian issued credit card...
Thank you for any useful advice guys!
:clap2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi everyone, does anyone pay ENEL online with a UK credit card,reading previous posts,some say they do and some say they cant...bit confusing....

just looking to avoid transfer fees with each bill,as im a non resident,based in the UK,i dont have an italian bank account as they cost alot...and i dont have an italian issued credit card...
Thank you for any useful advice guys!
:clap2:
Ecco la soluzione: Get a POSTPAY card.:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ciao!!yes ive heard about the postepay card,i hope to get one when im next in italy...sadly wont be for a bit,as im due to give birth next month!!:juggle:
hope you understand english..!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi

Hi. We are moving to Sardinia from London in 2 weeks time (weather permiting:)
lucky you...bet your be glad to leave all this snow behind!!we are down south in bournemouth dorset....brrrrrr!!
have you got a renovation project to do out there..?

·
Registered
14 Posts
lucky you...bet your be glad to leave all this snow behind!!we are down south in bournemouth dorset....brrrrrr!!
have you got a renovation project to do out there..?
Hi. We can't wait to get away from this horrible weather!
We are hoping to set up a bed and breakfast. I also plan to give private english lessons. We are going to grow our own organic fruit and vegetables on our piece of land and keep some animals. We hope all goes well!!:)
Ciao

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi there,
We had some customers have paid their bills via normal credit card and it worked....it's a regular UK credit card and they haven't complained about the process....so that means it worked!!!

You have to fill just a form and ENEL will charge the bill directly from the credit card...

Luigi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts