Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I m software engineer in dubai from past 6 months but not able to find any friends till now. Most of my time passes in office only so you can say till 8 pm in office in Alkouz. But looking for some good friends atleast who can be in touch else life in dubai is borng. Kindly help me out .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi everyone,

I m software engineer in dubai from past 6 months but not able to find any friends till now. Most of my time passes in office only so you can say till 8 pm in office in Alkouz. But looking for some good friends atleast who can be in touch else life in dubai is borng. Kindly help me out .
you could
- catch up with people you missed ties with back home since school/ college/ work through facebook or linkedin
- get to meet people through visiting jam jar The Jam Jar
- get to meet people through visiting the shelter The Shelter Dubai

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
I come from a transient town where people come and go every two to three years back home. They come, they see the new and its ok, then they seem to always fall back on that there is nothing to do, no people to meet, etc. I always ask them, what do you like to do? Going to the mall, shopping, movies, hanging out... are not hobbies. These are the things I usually get. And usually they dont give a direct answer about anything they like to do and just go back to complaining. If you dont have a hobby, try to find one. It will help pass the time anywhere you go.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Hi everyone,

Do some charity work via volunteerindubai.com as they always looking for helpers and you would meet a wide range of people

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.