Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am a Indian passport holder, travelling to Dubai this Oct looking for work in HR sector, my passport expriers July 2014, so i will have about 8 months validity passport when i come there in a visit visa. However if I am offered a job before Nov end 2013 will my passport be valid to get a work visa stamp? For a tourirst visa its a 6months validity required which I have but for employment what is passport validity.

My Question in one liner--

What is the minimum validity of passport get a work visa stamped?

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
No idea but most of my colleagues carry around two passports - the current one and the old one with the Dubai Residency Visa in them. I guess just because the passport expires, doesn't mean the Dubai paperwork does.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You will not be able to get a visa on your passport if it is set to expire within 6 months. Thus, it is highly recommended that you get a new one made before coming here.

·
Registered
191 Posts
just to make sure better renew your passport earlier if its possible before coming here

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You will not be able to get a visa on your passport if it is set to expire within 6 months. Thus, it is highly recommended that you get a new one made before coming here.
so i can get a work visa stamped coz i have more than 6 months validity rite ?My passport expires July 2014.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can I come to Dubai on visit visa and give medical test for obtaining residence visa or I must have an employment visa????

In fact I got unfit medical report (old TB) before and went home to come back after treatment. Now I got treatment and ready to come UAE. I checked from immigration, they say that you can come for medical again but if we find any scar in your chest we shall deport you. My sponsor told me to come on visit visa to Dubai, give medical test and if the reports are clear, we can consider you... Can I come and try my luck??

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have Dubai visa till feb 2015 im in Dubai from last 20 month. im in sales jod in Dubai with valid visa.my passport will be expire on January 15. 2015.can i going to india on nov 23.2014 and come back on December 11.2014 in Dubai. my passport expire in January 15.2015. can I enter Dubai on December 11.2014. if im enter Dubai on 11 December 2014 that time my passport validity 34 day can I enter this time in Dubai...please tell me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.