Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Where should i include the 2 passport sized photos? do i have to stick them on the first page of the printed application or i will just include then in the bundle of original documents?

Also, do i have to make photocpies of the whole application form and appendix 2 besides the rest of supporting docs?

Please advise. Thank you guys :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
I just paper clipped my photos to the first page of my application. Only make copies of what you want sent back as they may keep it if you don't. I wouldn't photo copy the application itself as they'll need the original to keep anyway.

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
You could also take an empty new envelope (letter or business size), seal it shut then fold it in half by bringing the two short ends together and cut along that fold. Then take one of the halves pop in your photos and fold the open end down 1/4-1/2 inch and seal with a bit of scotch tape and paperclip to your application. Be sure to write your name/visa application reference number on he back of the photos and on the little envelope you just made... that way, if it happens to go astray, the ECO can match it up with your application.

·
Super Moderator
5,194 Posts
Send copies of everything that you want the ECO to send back (birth certificates, bank statements, financial info etc).

You don't need to copy the actual application or appendices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.