Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I need to send 2 passport size photos with my application or its that part of the biometrics Appointment?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Any idea if barcode separators are needed for applications made from Canada?
When I made my application in April from Toronto they provided the separators for you. I haven't heard any different but if you have access to them and have heard other Canadians using them then I say it can't hurt to print them so you have them just in case.

I assume they give them to you but who knows, these rules change so frequently and are so different at each VFS branch it may already be different from when I applied! Where in Canada are you applying from?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I made my application in April from Toronto they provided the separators for you. I haven't heard any different but if you have access to them and have heard other Canadians using them then I say it can't hurt to print them so you have them just in case.

I assume they give them to you but who knows, these rules change so frequently and are so different at each VFS branch it may already be different from when I applied! Where in Canada are you applying from?
I'm applying from Edmonton 😀

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.