Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends
I renewed my passport after getting skill assessment done and taking IELTS exam. The passport number has changed after its renewal. I have got a visa invite now. So, have couple of doubts

1. Which passport number to use while filling visa application in IMMI account ? New or Old ? I guess I should use new number but then how will they associate my skill assessment and IELTS for which I had used old passport number.

2. IMMI portal doesn't gives any option of uploading any document. It has simple asked for education/professional details and asked for assessment and IELTS File numbers. Is it expected ? Is there no need to uploading any document ? I have reached till payment step and didn't got any such option till now.

Kindly help me these regards, Dear forum members. Thank you!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hello Friends
I renewed my passport after getting skill assessment done and taking IELTS exam. The passport number has changed after its renewal. I have got a visa invite now. So, have couple of doubts

1. Which passport number to use while filling visa application in IMMI account ? New or Old ? I guess I should use new number but then how will they associate my skill assessment and IELTS for which I had used old passport number.

2. IMMI portal doesn't gives any option of uploading any document. It has simple asked for education/professional details and asked for assessment and IELTS File numbers. Is it expected ? Is there no need to uploading any document ? I have reached till payment step and didn't got any such option till now.

Kindly help me these regards, Dear forum members. Thank you!
1) Offcourse use the new one. They will not check the passport number linked to ielts and skill assessment. Also, you'll have an option to mention old passport number in form 80 and form 1221 that you'll upload after paying the fees.

2) Once you pay the visa fees, you'll then get the option to upload all the required documents.

·
Registered
579 Posts
1) Offcourse use the new one. They will not check the passport number linked to ielts and skill assessment. Also, you'll have an option to mention old passport number in form 80 and form 1221 that you'll upload after paying the fees.

2) Once you pay the visa fees, you'll then get the option to upload all the required documents.
Apart from this when you upload the passport details as part of either age or other proofs, the last page (that has address and other details) will have number of the previous passport.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot @ujaved and @ravi !! That got my doubt cleared. Have submitted the application and got an option to upload the docs. Thanks again for being helpful here :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts