Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have this doubt, I have got my positive ACS skills assessment and have applied for VIC SS and received the Ack and waiting for the results.

Meanwhile , I have made changes in the passport like :-

1) Spouse name inclusion
2) Address Change

Do , I have to inform ACS and the VIC authorities about the change in the passport details , as I have got a new passport issued (with a new passport number)

If yes please , let me know.. if there is any particular website to upload these changes for VIC and ACS..

Regards

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was also in same situation. ACS and Vic SS applied with old passport number, then got it reissued for me, my wife and new family member came in!

For ACS, there is no need as your file is already closed and they don't bother to take a look into your case again for this reason. Moreover even if they update your records, it is not going to have any impact in your result letter.

For Victoria, yes you need to definitely intimate them of new passport number because I think when they sent the Form 1100 to DIAC they might pass on passport number as well.
I did so and Victoria folks send me a confirmation mail that their records are updated with latest details and it is now in sync with DIAC records. No website just mail to Victoria folks and get a ack mail from them. that is enough

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was also in same situation. ACS and Vic SS applied with old passport number, then got it reissued for me, my wife and new family member came in!

For ACS, there is no need as your file is already closed and they don't bother to take a look into your case again for this reason. Moreover even if they update your records, it is not going to have any impact in your result letter.

For Victoria, yes you need to definitely intimate them of new passport number because I think when they sent the Form 1100 to DIAC they might pass on passport number as well.
I did so and Victoria folks send me a confirmation mail that their records are updated with latest details and it is now in sync with DIAC records. No website just mail to Victoria folks and get a ack mail from them. that is enough
thanks dreamaus. Will do that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.