Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I got married on 2nd February 2015 and applied partner visa for my wife on 24th March 2015.We have submitted stage 1-partner or prospective marriage visa and sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia.Till now case officer has not been assigned.

Is there any other documents to submit from my end?

How long time it will take to assign case officer in my case?

How many days it will take to grant visa for my partner once case officer is assigned?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi All,

I got married on 2nd February 2015 and applied partner visa for my wife on 24th March 2015.We have submitted stage 1-partner or prospective marriage visa and sponsorship for a partner to migrate to Australia.Till now case officer has not been assigned.

Is there any other documents to submit from my end?

How long time it will take to assign case officer in my case?

How many days it will take to grant visa for my partner once case officer is assigned?

Thanks in advance
Please post your question at the below forum
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...309-100-visa-processing-time-frames-3027.html

The standard processing time is 12 months. people from June 2014 are still waiting for there grant. Some paper based VFS applications have been lucky and have got there grant in 6 months.
You can go ahead and apply for a 12 month visitor visa with 3 months multiple entries, and need to be in the home country during grant period.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts