Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone!

I have another question...

What does "supporting each other physically" mean? I am writing the history of my relationship with my partner but I read on the immi website that the history should include our domestic arrangements like how we support each other physically, financially and emotionally.

I don't get that "physically" thing..pls enlighten me, guys!

Ta!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hi, everyone!

I have another question...

What does "supporting each other physically" mean? I am writing the history of my relationship with my partner but I read on the immi website that the history should include our domestic arrangements like how we support each other physically, financially and emotionally.

I don't get that "physically" thing..pls enlighten me, guys!

Ta!
Hi,

I just hope it's nothing to do with lifting each other, hubby is 5 ft 11, and Im 5 ft 2, crickey!!!!
:lol:

We're doing our paper work too, and we just explained how we help each other on day to day things, getting our kids from school, sharing cooking for our family and that kind of thing...

We have't heard anything yet so we're really not sure we wrote what was expected...
I hope we are...:jaw:

Good luck with your application!
:)

Busyte

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, that made me laugh!

Thank you, busyte! Good luck on your application, too.

Cheers!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am applying for the australian immi under skilled 175. I am also applying a visa for my wife. What i would like to know that is she want to complete IELTS before the launch of application. She is a complete house wife and completed her graduation long time back in 2000.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts