Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I'm Rashmi from India, and I recently got my PR (under Independent Skilled Migration -Subclass 189). However, I was single at the time, and a few months later I got married. I am still in India, and I ideally want to move to Australia together with my husband.

After going through the visa options, I found that the best option for my husband would be Partner Visa. But after going through the details of the partner visa application, I found that I, as a sponsor for my partner, am expected to be in Australia AND earning, when my partner applies. :(:(

I wanted to know if it's absolutely necessary for me to be in Australia when he applies, or if there's another way out? Please let me know if there's a better approach.

Thanks!!!
Rashmi

·
Registered
1 Posts
how to eligiblework for usa

hi friends
my name is srinivasan now iam working in united arab emirates last 6yrs working as a hvac technician now i applied in new job in united states urs corporation that company asking in are u legally authourise in united states.
my education qualification I.T.I industrial training institue 2yrs ncvt now how to eligible for working in usa and where i want to go so pls advice me iam a indian

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Irrelevant reply to the post

hi friends
my name is srinivasan now iam working in united arab emirates last 6yrs working as a hvac technician now i applied in new job in united states urs corporation that company asking in are u legally authourise in united states.
my education qualification I.T.I industrial training institue 2yrs ncvt now how to eligible for working in usa and where i want to go so pls advice me iam a indian
Please post in US expat thread. This is a thread for Australia.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi success_gain,

I have moved to Australia, while my husband is still in India. He is now filing Partner visa, but can only submit it after I get a job here. After speaking to a lot of agents and Australian authorities, we found that this is the correct way to file the application.

All the best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts