Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
33041 - 33060 of 33102 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi everyone,

Thanks for being helpful as always. I have a couple of questions regarding the Partner Visa 100 application. Hope someone can help me here.

1. Do I have to upload relationship documents again or just upload the updated information and updated statutory declaration? Also, Do I need to get statutory declarations from Aus citizens who know us again? Because I already uploaded them in the 309 application.
2. Does the English language requirement in place for Partner Visa 100 applications yet?

Thanks in advanced

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all, looking for a bit of advice. I am an AUS PR and would like to return to Aus with my husband in the next 6-8 months. My question is 309 offshore or 820 on shore? I have seen 309's coming through quickly at the moment but I only have 11 months left on my visa so we need to go soon. So do we chance the 309 and hope it comes in quickly or does he go out on a visitor and apply from within Aus? Thanks!

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hello all, looking for a bit of advice. I am an AUS PR and would like to return to Aus with my husband in the next 6-8 months. My question is 309 offshore or 820 on shore? I have seen 309's coming through quickly at the moment but I only have 11 months left on my visa so we need to go soon. So do we chance the 309 and hope it comes in quickly or does he go out on a visitor and apply from within Aus? Thanks!
If he can get a visitor visa without a 8503 condition, then applying onshore is best
You can never be sure that you will get the 309 grant offshore within the time, no matter what the other applicants have experienced as each case is unique
Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Subclass 309 Latest Timelines???

Hi everyone, my wife applied for 309 in Apr 2021 from India and received her first PRE-ASSESSMENT RFI with list of all the docs required, in 2.5 months. Is this a standard procedure for everyone or there is a good chance that her case will be picked by CO soon?

Any thoughts? What was your experience so far?

Thanks,
Gurpreet

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi All

I'm currently in Australia on a 309 visa and now going to apply for 100 visa. Could anyone clarify the below questions for me:
  • Do I need to update statutory declarations again ? Also, can this be done by the same people who did it for the first time?
  • Do I need to provide overseas police clearance certificates again? The ones I provided for 309 visa are 2 years old now
  • Do I need to undergo a health check up again?
  • Do I need to provide all documentation (written statements from me and spouse, documents showing our commitment, shared financial obligations etc.) once again ?
  • Lastly, do I simply upload the documents to the 309 application attachment list itself or do I need to commence a new application for 10 visa ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
  • Do I need to update statutory declarations again ? Also, can this be done by the same people who did it for the first time?
  • Do I need to provide overseas police clearance certificates again? The ones I provided for 309 visa are 2 years old now
  • Do I need to provide all documentation (written statements from me and spouse, documents showing our commitment, shared financial obligations etc.) once again ?
  • Lastly, do I simply upload the documents to the 309 application attachment list itself or do I need to commence a new application for 10 visa ?
Hi,

I had a migration agent process 100 visa for my spouse. Luckily, I have the list of documents to be provided. Hence, below are my answers;
  • ANS= Yes, the witness form 888 need to be submitted again. Can be same or different people.
  • ANS= Yes, we did provide the new police certificates again.
  • ANS= Nope.
  • ANS= Short answer, Yes.
  • Long answer; You and your spouse will also need to fill a statutory declaration about your relationship. (Google Statutory declaration - partner visa to find the form). From the day you arrived to Australia and started living with your spouse provide all evidence for commitment e.g. Proof of joint accounts/finances, living at same address, joint travel or activities (tickets,pictures), proof of you both recognized as a couple in society e.g any invitation card with your both name on it, pictures on social media with social gatherings etc etc.

• ANS= This one I am not 100% sure as a migration agent did it for us but I am sure he applied a separate application because, we didn't use that migration agent for 309 (did it ourselves). What you can do to confirm is that you can initiate a new application and see what types of visa names it is asking you to define (As long as you don't save or submit the application nothing will be lodged) so if you see a separate 100 visa showing up there apply under that otherwise don't save and exit the application and probably upload documents to your existing application.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi,

I had a migration agent process 100 visa for my spouse. Luckily, I have the list of documents to be provided. Hence, below are my answers;
  • ANS= Yes, the witness form 888 need to be submitted again. Can be same or different people.
  • ANS= Yes, we did provide the new police certificates again.
  • ANS= Nope.
  • ANS= Short answer, Yes.
  • Long answer; You and your spouse will also need to fill a statutory declaration about your relationship. (Google Statutory declaration - partner visa to find the form). From the day you arrived to Australia and started living with your spouse provide all evidence for commitment e.g. Proof of joint accounts/finances, living at same address, joint travel or activities (tickets,pictures), proof of you both recognized as a couple in society e.g any invitation card with your both name on it, pictures on social media with social gatherings etc etc.

• ANS= This one I am not 100% sure as a migration agent did it for us but I am sure he applied a separate application because, we didn't use that migration agent for 309 (did it ourselves). What you can do to confirm is that you can initiate a new application and see what types of visa names it is asking you to define (As long as you don't save or submit the application nothing will be lodged) so if you see a separate 100 visa showing up there apply under that otherwise don't save and exit the application and probably upload documents to your existing application.
Thank you so much for the detailed response Sameer. This makes things so much clearer :)
Did you only provide docs for the time you were together in australia or did you provide docs for your entire relationship once again?
Me and my partner were in a relationship for 2 years before we got married and then we applied for 309 visa. So we gave a lot of docs proving our relationship for 2 years. Do I need to upload those documents again for the 100 visa now? Or should I provide proofs from the time we started living together in australia (after 309 visa was granted)?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thank you so much for the detailed response Sameer. This makes things so much clearer :)
Did you only provide docs for the time you were together in australia or did you provide docs for your entire relationship once again?
Me and my partner were in a relationship for 2 years before we got married and then we applied for 309 visa. So we gave a lot of docs proving our relationship for 2 years. Do I need to upload those documents again for the 100 visa now? Or should I provide proofs from the time we started living together in australia (after 309 visa was granted)?
No worries mate, happy to help :)

You would now only have to provide evidence of relationship / commitment after the time you reached Australia on 309 visa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Subclass 309 Latest Timelines???

Hi everyone, my wife applied for 309 in Apr 2021 from India and received her first PRE-ASSESSMENT RFI with list of all the docs required, in 2.5 months. Is this a standard procedure for everyone or there is a good chance that her case will be picked by CO soon?

Any thoughts? What was your experience so far?

Thanks,
Gurpreet
Hi Gurpreet, I'm in a similar situation as you. Did you hear anything back yet?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I'm currently in Australia on a 309 visa and now going to apply for 100 visa. Could anyone clarify the below questions for me:
Hello

Just a quick reply that is in contrary to the other response you received.
My 309 was granted in March 2021. I put in my application for 100 in June 2021. For the 100, I literally did not upload a single document. No forms, no pictures, no checks, absolutely nothing.
On 2nd September 2021 I received an RFI for an Australian Police Check. I submitted this on around the 10th and I just received my grant notification a few days ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, Need your assistance. I'm in the process of applying partner visa for my spouse(We both are in India now). I'm little bit confused on choosing the correct path.
1.Should I raise SC309 application first and then raise SC600 visa request and travel exemption to take her to Australia? (OR)
2. Should I just raise SC600 visa and travel exemption, then take her to Australia and then apply for SC820?

Please provide your suggestions to choose the best path. Appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Gurpreet, I'm in a similar situation as you. Did you hear anything back yet?
Hey Mayank and Gurpreet,

i am also in similar situation, I received first RFI on 27july, 2021 for 309 and i uploaded everything with medicals and PCC’s on 14th august but I haven’t heard anything back from AHC new Delhi. So I applied 600 visitor with exemption on 2 weeks ago but still haven’t heard anything.

anyone else in same situation or received any updates from AHC in India?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi All

Whats the current processing times for 100 after getting 309, I applied last month, I am currently in Australia. I was wondering what all proof I need to pre-load, is Police clearance required from overseas as well? How about Australia police clearance?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Mayank and Gurpreet,

i am also in similar situation, I received first RFI on 27july, 2021 for 309 and i uploaded everything with medicals and PCC’s on 14th august but I haven’t heard anything back from AHC new Delhi. So I applied 600 visitor with exemption on 2 weeks ago but still haven’t heard anything.

anyone else in same situation or received any updates from AHC in India?
Hi I am also in same situation, can I email or call you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Please advise on how to intimate the CO about change in circumstances? We need to intimate the arrival of our child (Yet to named) in Partner visa 309.

We both are in India and we submitted my wife's 309 Partner visa a while ago. ( planning to travel once the restrictions gets relaxed)
Hi in sponsors adress which address did you mention india aor australia as you both are in india now?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Offshore application with partner onshore

Hi Peeps,
Just wanted to check if someone is in a situation similar to mine wherein my partner have applied the visa offshore from India and now she is on tourist visa with me here in Sydney.

We are waiting for visa since last year June but haven't heard anything yet.
I wonder if my partner needs to be offshore to get the visa grant and considering the current scenario doesn't feasible travel outside Australia.

I feel my case is overdue now as my friend who applied March last year had already received a grant in Feb this year.

Thanks for your help
Hi, did you apply tourist stream or family stream tourist visa and for how long?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Please advise on how to intimate the CO about change in circumstances? We need to intimate the arrival of our child (Yet to named) in Partner visa 309.

We both are in India and we submitted my wife's 309 Partner visa a while ago. ( planning to travel once the restrictions gets relaxed)
Hi Snowgreen, did you provide your india address or Australia address in sponsorship form as you are in India now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello

Just a quick reply that is in contrary to the other response you received.
My 309 was granted in March 2021. I put in my application for 100 in June 2021. For the 100, I literally did not upload a single document. No forms, no pictures, no checks, absolutely nothing.
On 2nd September 2021 I received an RFI for an Australian Police Check. I submitted this on around the 10th and I just received my grant notification a few days ago.
Hi, i received RFI on 15th septmenber 2021 for visa 100. Uploaded the requested AFP. Still waiting. May i know when did you get your visa after uploading rfi ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone.
I need some advice in applying for Subclass 309 Partner (Provisional) visa.
I have had a PR since 2017, I did my first entry in 2018 and stayed there for a few months, and return back to my home country.
Currently, I am in the USA as my wife is pursuing her Ph.D., I am planning to return to Australia finally in the 2022 summer.

Should my wife make immi account and apply for a visa ? or should I use my immi account and apply for her ( please consider I do not have any ties like Australian address or bank account etc.
Secondly, can Me or my wife apply for that 309 visas while I am still in US.? Is it a good idea or I should apply when I move back to Australia in mid-2022?.

·
Registered
24,721 Posts
Hi everyone.
I need some advice in applying for Subclass 309 Partner (Provisional) visa.
I have had a PR since 2017, I did my first entry in 2018 and stayed there for a few months, and return back to my home country.
Currently, I am in the USA as my wife is pursuing her Ph.D., I am planning to return to Australia finally in the 2022 summer.

Should my wife make immi account and apply for a visa ? or should I use my immi account and apply for her ( please consider I do not have any ties like Australian address or bank account etc.
Secondly, can Me or my wife apply for that 309 visas while I am still in US.? Is it a good idea or I should apply when I move back to Australia in mid-2022?.
I hope that you are aware that your travel rights expire in 5 years
So if you are planning to enter Australia after 5 years from the date of Pr grant, better get a rrv
No idea about your main question
Cheers

33041 - 33060 of 33102 Posts