Registered
8 Posts
Hi friends iam new to this forum
My timeline is:

Applied at VFS Hyd: 29 oct 10
Case Officer assigned: 12 Dec 10
Documents sent : 31 dec 10
Visa Granted: Waiting

Upto now no information from AHC about visa... its almost approaching 5 months.
when i can expect my visa.. did anyone got visa similar to my time?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi friends iam new to this forum
My timeline is:

Applied at VFS Hyd: 29 oct 10
Case Officer assigned: 12 Dec 10
Documents sent : 31 dec 10
Visa Granted: Waiting

Upto now no information from AHC about visa... its almost approaching 5 months.
when i can expect my visa.. did anyone got visa similar to my time?
Hi ssr

can u tell what docs they requested from you? when u submitted ur medical. because medical itself consume 1.5 months. its difficult to say anything without knowing what docs they asked? when it been submitted?

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi gain,

On 28th of oct only i have submitted medicals... co asked me Original Passport,Police Clearance Certificate,Letter of willingness from my parents,Signed Form 80 document.... i have submitted all documents on 31 dec 2010... from that day onwards no information from AHC....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Call AHC

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, but have been following it for a while. I applied on Jan 8th and now anxiously waiting. Without this forum, I would be completely lost!

For those who haven't heard from AHC, the first thing you need to is call Delhi AHC and ask for your status update. Do not wait for your CO or any one to update you. I hope this helps.

ring CO and find out whats going on????:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Time lines for your records:

Application date - Jan 7th
CO officer assigned - Feb 18th
(Documents requested few photos, original marriage certificate and Passport)
Submitted on - Feb 25th
Heard a week ago that it has been forwarded for Final Decision, wonder when it will come through :(
The wait is traumatizing!

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Time lines for your records:

Application date - Jan 7th
CO officer assigned - Feb 18th
(Documents requested few photos, original marriage certificate and Passport)
Submitted on - Feb 25th
Heard a week ago that it has been forwarded for Final Decision, wonder when it will come through :(
The wait is traumatizing!
Hi Guys see attached excel sheet for time line.......:):ranger:

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
BTW, this is how I have always gathered my Visa status. The only time the CO contacted me was when he was assigned to my case and he wrote an e-mail requesting the docs. After that he has never updated me nor responded to my e-mails. I wonder if the same thing is happening with you guys.

call Dellhi AHC-4139 9900-to find out your status. They will give you the required information. Let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi

BTW, this is how I have always gathered my Visa status. The only time the CO contacted me was when he was assigned to my case and he wrote an e-mail requesting the docs. After that he has never updated me nor responded to my e-mails. I wonder if the same thing is happening with you guys.
Yes, I am in the same situation.Passport and additional documents submitted on 25th Feb and no updates after that.A little apprehensive about calling and inquiring since they dont sound too welcome ;-)

And yes, the waiting is frustrating .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, I am in the same situation.Passport and additional documents submitted on 25th Feb and no updates after that.A little apprehensive about calling and inquiring since they dont sound too welcome ;-)

And yes, the waiting is frustrating .
These are just customer support (also called Immigration officers) people who you get to talk to when you call Delhi AHC. Just give them your passport number and they will let you know the status. Any question other than this, I agree, they don't welcome it ;).

1 - 20 of 33102 Posts