Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I have lodged my partner visa application onshore on the 2nd of Nov. I was told by the Melbourne CBD office that a case officer will be allocated after 2 months. I'm currently on a visitor visa and will automatically be on a bridging visa when my visitor visa expires on the 23rd of Dec and if my application hasn't been processed by then.

Hopefully I would get to spend my first Xmas and New Year with my partner!!! Looking forward to it!

But most importantly, I hope my application goes well and I would be granted a partner visa so that I can spend the rest of my life with my partner.

I need your prayers, guys.

Thank you..

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Good luck :)

Hi guys!

I have lodged my partner visa application onshore on the 2nd of Nov. I was told by the Melbourne CBD office that a case officer will be allocated after 2 months. I'm currently on a visitor visa and will automatically be on a bridging visa when my visitor visa expires on the 23rd of Dec and if my application hasn't been processed by then.

Hopefully I would get to spend my first Xmas and New Year with my partner!!! Looking forward to it!

But most importantly, I hope my application goes well and I would be granted a partner visa so that I can spend the rest of my life with my partner.

I need your prayers, guys.

Thank you..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you, amaslam!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good luck :) we lodged our partner application on the 16th of August and are still waiting for a case officer to be appointed. It seems like there are a lot of applications right now.
I am now on a bridging visa and hope the process starts soon!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good luck on your application too, tewy. umm, so it seems the lady from the melbourne office wasn't telling a lie.

hope we both get positive results.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi HP

wish you luck
cheers
anj

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8