Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have received a mail from CO for sponsorship of my partner's Visa 309 stating below information, could you all please let me know what exactly I need to do.

From CO:

"Please provide:

✃ Consent to the department to disclose any criminal convictions you have had for any

relevant offences to the visa applicant(s).

✃ Please download and complete Q38 and Q51 in the form 40SP available at below link
https://www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/forms/pdf-numerical"

So my doubt is,

1. The first item he refers is the second item in 40SP?
2. Only 38 and 51 is enough or should I fill all the questions in 40SP, I believe only these 2 are enough?
3. I have lodged online application however in CO letter the transmission method is mentioned as POST, So should i send vias post?
4. There is no "Information provided" button on the application, how should I inform them after attaching?

Please guide me in the above questions, it would be really great.

Best Regards,
Nithi

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi nithiau,

I have received the same questions from Case office, what did you respond for the same questions ?

Looking forward for a response from you

Thanks
Meena

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi nithiau,

I have received the same questions from Case office, what did you respond for the same questions ?

Thanks
Meena
Hi Meena,

Even I received the same document and i just answered two questions and uploaded back the form. Did you get any reply back since then.

Thanks,
Swati

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have exactly same question from CO. Requested for form 80 and 40 SP.

However, the status has not changed to "information requested "

So how will the CO know that all document have been uploaded, since there is no button.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi nithiau,

Thanks
Meena
Hi Meena,

Sorry for the delay.

I have filled the two questions, signed the doc and sent an email to CO with the note saying filled only requested information. This should be enough because we have got our grant already.

Is everything ok for you now?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have exactly same question from CO. Requested for form 80 and 40 SP.

However, the status has not changed to "information requested "

So how will the CO know that all document have been uploaded, since there is no button.
Hi,

Fill the requested question and send an email. that should be suffice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts