Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For partner skills assessment as medical practitioner, do we need
To pass AMC exam ? Or epic MBBS degree verification report with ielts is enough, please note this is an assessment as secondary applicant ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
AMC exam has to be cleared. MBBS verification is done, but that only gets you the permit to write the AMC MCQ exam. A positive assessment in case of medical professionals is getting registered with the AMC, and that requires clearing the exam for IMGs (International Medical Graduates). However, Australia also considers clearances of other countries' (first world countries) registration exams such as USMLE. Check the Medical Board of Australia website, they accept US, UK and some 2 other countries' registrations.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Statutory Declaration for name change query.

Dear Friends,

I am in the process of creating my AMC Candidate Online Account and I have done EPIC verification step. Now I need to know that as my name on MBBS degree was the name before marriage and therefore has been changed after marriage. As per the guidelines of AMC, I need to provide them an Statutory Declaration for name change. I want to understand that can I get this statutory declaration from Pakistan and is it different from an affidavit of declaration? I plan to submit it once I am in Australia as I have PR status. Hence, please advice that is it wise to get the statutory declaration done in Pakistan or I get it when I am in Australia?

I will be extremely thankful if somebody can give me a comprehensive response to my above query.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.