Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi People,
I want to claim my wife partner skill points. But she completed her B.Tech in Electronic Electrical Engineering. Then she worked as a Electrical Engineer for 3 years(relevant field). After that for the past 2+ years she is working in Information Technology. If she score IELTS 6 in all the 4 modules Can i claim her partner skill points. Please help me with this.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi People,
I want to claim my wife partner skill points. But she completed her B.Tech in Electronic Electrical Engineering. Then she worked as a Electrical Engineer for 3 years(relevant field). After that for the past 2+ years she is working in Information Technology. If she score IELTS 6 in all the 4 modules Can i claim her partner skill points. Please help me with this.
Yes you can, but you also need to get her exp and degree assessed from relevant assessing authority.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You need to have her skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority and her occupation must be on the SOL as yours. Furthermore, you should check with the skill assessing authority if they would require IELTS for this purpose.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need to have her skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority and her occupation must be on the SOL as yours. Furthermore, you should check with the skill assessing authority if they would require IELTS for this purpose.

Hi bobinv,

Thank you. Can you help me with this. She worked in her educational relevant filed for 3 years and presently she is working into IT.

2004-2008- B.tech Electrical engineer
2008-2011 - Electrical Engineer Job
2011- present- IT professional
Age - 28
Her occupation is in the SOL.
Can you please help me with these details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you can, but you also need to get her exp and degree assessed from relevant assessing authority.
Hi kman,

Thank you. Can you help me with this. She worked in her educational relevant filed for 3 years and presently she is working into IT.

2004-2008- B.tech Electrical engineer
2008-2011 - Electrical Engineer Job
2011- present- IT professional
Age - 28
Her occupation is in the SOL.
Can you please help me with these details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts