Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I need to obtain a skill assessment of my partner profession if I want to claim 5 points under partner skill. Does this help her in finding a job easier.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
I suppose it wont make a difference if u get ur partners skill assessed but yes u do get points if uget it done. Not required if u meet the minimum point required.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Partner Skill Assessment

Hi All,
I want to claim 5 points for Partner and for that her skills need to be assessed.

She has completed M.com recently but she works as a software tester (261314) (Almost 4 years experience) after completing B.com (from 2010).

I would like to know, Will ACS assesses for M.com stream? Kindly anyone would you let me know which organization will do skill assessment for Software tester with M.com degree?

Another Point, I got +ve skill assessment for Software Engineer (261313) and I am going to be main applicant so my doubt I can claim partner 5 points for Software Engineer (261313).

I mean software tester (261314) and Software Engineer (261313) are in same group list how to find this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts