Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if i can claim partner points for my wife who has done her MBBS and currently doing her housejob. I searched around the forums and found about the process of getting registered with AMC.

From my understanding that you have to clear the two exams for AMC. One MCQs and the other clinical exam. And then a 12 month supervised work.

Now I am an offshore applicant. Would my wife have to travel to AUS just for the clinical exam and how would she work for the 12 month supervised work? On which visa? It is that difficult?

Is there any other professions available for medical professionals to get their skills assessed?

Any guidance would be very helpful.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.