Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be spending less time in Dubai, maybe one week a month. Rather than staying in hotels, the ideal accommodation solution for me would be to find someone who has a spare room and doesn't want a full-time house/flat mate but could handle someone for a week or so per month, at a reduced rent. What does the forum think? Could I find someone like this in Dubai? Or should I just rent the cheapest full-time room I can find?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
put an advert on Dubizzle
Thanks, but I avoid Dubizzle like the plague. Last time I searched for an iPhone there, there were so many hundreds of spam ads that I couldn't find any genuine content, and the only time I ever tried to sell something there a scammer tried to con me.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Dubizzle is really your only option to finding a flatshare.

It's easy to filter out the spams and it's easy to narrow down the search to the type of arrangement you prefer.

Thanks, but I avoid Dubizzle like the plague. Last time I searched for an iPhone there, there were so many hundreds of spam ads that I couldn't find any genuine content, and the only time I ever tried to sell something there a scammer tried to con me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there,

I have been lurking on this site but never registered till I read your post,

we are quite lucky to live in a massive high end 2bed apartment (with huge balcony ;) just round the corner from the DIFC - if you were interested could you please pm me a bit more info about yourself and your expectations (I would do the same in return, I really do not want to be disclosing all our personal info here), we would be quite interested in having someone nice staying from time to time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, but I think you have to post one more time to the forum before your private messaging is activated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.