Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

this is my first post in the forum.my husband has applied for PR subclass 175 skilled independent visa and we have done medicals recently and expecting visa grant in the coming days.i will be moving with my husband and 3 yr old daughter to brisbane i have done my BE in biotechnolgy with no relavent work experience.i have the following queries plz help

1.what kind of part time jobs(4 to 6 hrs) are available for ladies with no work experience..

2.what kind of skills shall i acquire to get part time job easily.

3.what are the charges for leaving my child at child care facility for 4 to 6 hrs daily

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi...i really appreciate so many views to my post..but i would really like someone to ans my queries....i would definitely appreciate if the senior members of the expat forum would help me out..

thanking you all in anticipation....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I don't think people understand your questions regarding part time jobs "for ladies". The expression seems a bit biased. Pick something you really want to do and learn how to do it well. Follow your dreams - if you want to be an iron worker don't let anything - not even your gender stop you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.