Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone help I have had to come to England for a few weeks and a friend was looking after my beloved PARROT unfortunately she has escaped so can everyone that is in the Setla de Nunez / Muro de Alcoy area Please look out for her she is a ring neck parrot mainly green with red beak purple on side feathers and blue and yellow on tail. She is quite tame she is very talkative and impersonates the phone / cat / and dog. If seen can you possibly ring 966517375 Thankyou so much ( her name is Lola )

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Hi can anyone help I have had to come to England for a few weeks and a friend was looking after my beloved PARROT unfortunately she has escaped so can everyone that is in the Setla de Nunez / Muro de Alcoy area Please look out for her she is a ring neck parrot mainly green with red beak purple on side feathers and blue and yellow on tail. She is quite tame she is very talkative and impersonates the phone / cat / and dog. If seen can you possibly ring 966517375 Thankyou so much ( her name is Lola )
Well, I hope I don't see her cos I live in Madrid!:)
Have you got in touch with the local vet and Guardia Civil?
Hope she comes home soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.