Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need you help,
I could be moving to Paris this summer (2011). I would only stay 2 years and I have two boys 7 and 9.

I am looking for a school where they will keep the US English curriculum to facilitate the move back to the US in 2 year but also become fluent in french during these 2 year. I have looked at 3 schools EAB, EABJM and BISP so far. I do not find much parent reviews on these schools. BISP seems to fit my needs, but it is difficult to get any idea of how serious and good this school is. Does anyone have any feedback experience with any of these schools?

As anyone experience the immersion programs at EAB and EABJM or any other french school? and what about the experience of going back to the us after a few years at EAB and EABJM, how does it compare?

thanks a lot to those that can provide a feedback and help me in the decision making.

carlos

·
Administrator
51,624 Posts
You should probably try and get a copy of the AAWE's Guide to Education Publications They don't exactly do "reviews" of the various English language schools, but they do detail much of the information you need to know to make a choice.

Don't delay, however. AAWE (like most clubs and associations in France) closes down over the summer - usually at the end of June.
Cheers,
Bev

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.