Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

Iam PR of Australia applied Visa for my parents on may 19th 2017. They have a medical check up on 31 st of may 2017 after that my mom got visa on 7th june 2017 but they asked my dad to do

Noted current CXR dated 31/5/2017 curvilinear line in left apex ? artefact, new finding compared to

previous CXR dated 30/12/2014. Apical lordotic chest x-ray examination report and image required.

I dont know what it means..

Again they went to 9th june 2017 for testing the doctors saying nothing is there. He is perfectly alright.. Please tell what it means .. Whether they will issue the visa or not

Waiting :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
23,862 Posts
Hi Friends,

Iam PR of Australia applied Visa for my parents on may 19th 2017. They have a medical check up on 31 st of may 2017 after that my mom got visa on 7th june 2017 but they asked my dad to do

Noted current CXR dated 31/5/2017 curvilinear line in left apex ? artefact, new finding compared to

previous CXR dated 30/12/2014. Apical lordotic chest x-ray examination report and image required.

I dont know what it means..

Again they went to 9th june 2017 for testing the doctors saying nothing is there. He is perfectly alright.. Please tell what it means .. Whether they will issue the visa or not

Waiting :fingerscrossed:
Which Visa have you applied for and what duration ?

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All,

If any Senior member can reply. I also recently got my PR Visa and now I want to apply tourist visa for my mother. I am currently in India and yet to make my first visit. Can I sponsor my mother's visa as there is invitation letter required?

--Thanks

·
Registered
23,862 Posts
Hello All,

If any Senior member can reply. I also recently got my PR Visa and now I want to apply tourist visa for my mother. I am currently in India and yet to make my first visit. Can I sponsor my mother's visa as there is invitation letter required?

--Thanks
How long does your mother intend to stay in Australia in 1 visit

If it's less then 3 months, she can get a tourist visa very easily

If you require for a longer period then the paper work goes up

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
You can't sponsor your mother as a Sponsor you don't meet the eligibility criteria for Sponsored Family Visa. You have to be in Australia for 2 years minimum to sponsor anyone.

Girl Aussie

Hello All,

--Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts