Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Has anybody here ever included parents as dependent in 190 VISA application and loaded documents and got the grant?

There are following documents required to attach for dependent, Can you please tell me what will be the proofs for the same?

1) evidence your relative has been financially dependent on you for at least the 12 months immediately before you lodge your application ?? What do I submit in this?? I credit my salary sometime to my parent account - will that statement showing salary credit will be enough but those are big amount transfer not survival expenses???

2) •if your relative has been widowed, divorced or is permanently separated a copy of any relevant death certificate, divorce decree absolute, or statutory declaration/separation certificate. - statuatory declaration by one self will be enough for separation???

3) evidence of relationship - my aadhar card and passport, pan card, driving license will be enough??

4) Evidence that dependent has been staying in your household - Can landlord and neighbor can sign statement or affidavit declaration??

5) Proof for functional English - is it required for 60 plus people also?? I don't want to put my mom through test etc, How much I need to pay?

I am not consulting an agent as I wonder how much even they would know

Please help out if any of you has already been successful in this. :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Alena..

I am in the same boat as yours..! 190 visa invite received for NSW SS last week.. now need to pay fees and upload documents as next steps.. but in dilemma if to add single parent in the application as the criteria is english literacy which my mom isn't..

medically she is fit and so do her PCC... quest remains on the queries you raised..!

any fellow members who have gone through this situation and got their parent visa approved along with family visa while 189/190 process..???

Best regards..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Alena..

I am in the same boat as yours..! 190 visa invite received for NSW SS last week.. now need to pay fees and upload documents as next steps.. but in dilemma if to add single parent in the application as the criteria is english literacy which my mom isn't..

medically she is fit and so do her PCC... quest remains on the queries you raised..!

any fellow members who have gone through this situation and got their parent visa approved along with family visa while 189/190 process..???

Best regards..
english is not a problem, you can pay around 5k aud for english.

I wonder will they give visa and what documents to attach? Will these be affidavit from notary or what?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts