Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have pasted my Accomodation letter below. I hope it includes everything required, but please let me know if anything is missing or required. Thanks.

Dear Entry Clearance Officer,
I, XXXXXXX , Father of the sponsor, am writing this letter to confirm that the above named sponsor, XXXXXXXXX , and his wife, the applicant, XXXXXXXXXX , have permission to live in my property, addressed above, rent free for as long as they wish.

I can confirm that the sponsor has conducted a property inspection report confirming that the property is not overcrowded, which will be supplied with the application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Faithfully,

XXXXXXX
Father of Sponsor.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi,
I have pasted my Accomodation letter below. I hope it includes everything required, but please let me know if anything is missing or required. Thanks.

Dear Entry Clearance Officer,
I, XXXXXXX , Father of the sponsor, am writing this letter to confirm that the above named sponsor, XXXXXXXXX , and his wife, the applicant, XXXXXXXXXX , have permission to live in my property, addressed above, rent free for as long as they wish.

I can confirm that the sponsor has conducted a property inspection report confirming that the property is not overcrowded, which will be supplied with the application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours Faithfully,

XXXXXXX
Father of Sponsor.
Looks good to me. Don't forget the land registry document

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
No, as it's addressed to someone specific in their job title, status, the group they belong to, even if you don't know them personally, the convention is to use Yours sincerely.
So Dear Parents, Yours sincerely.
Dear Members, Yours sincerely.
Dear Manager, Yours sincerely etc.
Yours faithfully is used almost exclusively with Dear Sir, Dear Madam, Dear Sirs etc.

·
Registered
228 Posts
No, as it's addressed to someone specific in their job title, status, the group they belong to, even if you don't know them personally, the convention is to use Yours sincerely.
So Dear Parents, Yours sincerely.
Dear Members, Yours sincerely.
Dear Manager, Yours sincerely etc.
Yours faithfully is used almost exclusively with Dear Sir, Dear Madam, Dear Sirs etc.
Fair enough. My letters all say faithfully. Hopefully won't get me refused though ;-)

·
Registered
556 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.