Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3,375 Posts
Normally you sponsor them on a 676 visitor visa. Please see this link for the forms and requirements:

Tourist Visa (Subclass 676)

The main additional cost will be medical insurance while your parents are in AU. There are about 6 Insurance companies in AU that provide this, it is usually called Overseas Visitor Insurance.

Hi all,
we have been in australia for past 6 months (PR visa) and currently my husband is on full time employment. Now we would like to sponsor my parents for a short vacation,Under which catorgory i sponsor them? where do i get a sample letter of sponsorship?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts